Glendale, CA will be having a heavy DUI crackdown this Saturday night. Please be on high-alert and don’t drink and drive. If you do get arrested, be sure to hire an experienced attorney as soon as you can to avoid having a criminal conviction on your record.
Glendale’s DUI Enforcement Team will be patrolling neighborhoods in the area that are known for a high amount of drunk driving – related occurrences. Patrolling will take place from 7 pm to 3 am.
If you do get stopped by an officer, it is important to remember the following:
- Be as polite as possible. Acting aggressive can only make matters worse.
- Your license may be automatically suspended if you refuse a breathalyzer test. If you can, request to be taken to the station for a blood test.
- Be ready to show the police officer your driver’s license, proof of insurance and registration.
- You do not have to answer any questions other than stating your name.
- The field sobriety test is optional.
As we mentioned earlier, it is very important to hire a lawyer if you get arrested for a DUI. Having a DUI on your record can haunt you for years to come. Therefore, it is in your best interest to fight your charges so you can keep your job, keep driving and avoid any personal repercussions.
If you need assistance finding an attorney, 1800DUIlaws.com can help. Click here for more information! Remember, you can avoid a DUI conviction with the help of an experienced DUI lawyer.