You may be able to keep driving AND avoid jail in Shasta County!
- More than 180,000 people matched with local attorneys since 2004.
- Contact with multiple Shasta County DUI attorneys.
- Find the right lawyer for your DUI case.
Ways You Can Make Your Shasta County DUI Punishments Even Worse
Letís be honest.† Shasta County DUI charges are tough.† If you have ever experienced a DUI in Redding and have had to speak with a Redding DUI attorney about your case, you are already very aware of this.† If you are found guilty of a DUI in Redding or anywhere in Shasta County, you can lose your license, have an ignition interlock device installed on your vehicle, be required to attend DUI school, incur expensive fines and even serve jail time.†
However, it can get even worse if you are not careful.† Below are factors that can increase the penalties for drunk driving in California and potentially even lead to having new charges filed against you.† If you are likely facing one or more of these additional factors, you need to contact a Redding DUI lawyer immediately so they can assist you with your case.†
Factors That Could Make Your Redding DUI Worse:
- Those who have had a previous DUI can expect more severe punishments.† †††
- Additional jail time will likely be served if your BAC is equal to or over 0.15%.
- Refusing a breath or blood alcohol test may result in an automatic suspension of your driving privileges even prior to going to trial.†
- Driving while intoxicated with a minor who is under the age of 14 in the vehicle can cause you to potentially lose custody of the child.
- If anyone was hurt due to your intoxication and based on the severity of the injuries, you can expect severe penalties.
- If you were excessively speeding or driving recklessly, harsher punishments can be given to you.
- If you happen to be driving without a valid license AND you get a Redding DUI, you will be charged with two separate crimes.†
Other reasons do exist that can enhance the penalties for drunk driving in California.† If you have any questions regarding a DUI, do yourself a favor and contact a Redding DUI attorney to discuss your case.†
Do not forget that there is no reason for you to get a DUI in Shasta County.† All you need to do is call a friend or grab a cab instead.† However, if you do need help with a DUI, contact a Redding DUI lawyer.† Fill out this simple form and be put in touch with up to 3 Shasta County DUI attorneys!
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
DUI lawyer listings are a paid DUI attorney advertisement and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by an approved or authorized lawyer referral service other than 1.800.DUI.LAWS.