Springfield, Missouri DWI attorney, Joseph Passanise
||Law Offices of Dee Wampler & Joseph Passanise
||2947 East Battlefield
Springfield, Missouri 65804
- 14+ years as a defense attorney
- Finalist for “Lawyer of the Year” in 2008
- Best Lawyer in America 2007-present
- Named a Missouri Super Lawyer 2006-present
- U.S. News & World Report named him Best Lawyer in 2010
Being afraid after your Springfield DWI arrest is completely normal. But even if you are scared, you still have to deal with this mess head on. These charges aren’t going to go away on their own. Pleading guilty means you will be convicted of a Greene County DWI. However, if you would like to try and keep your record clean, you need to get help from a skilled MO DWI lawyer right away.
Before you hire an attorney to represent you in your Springfield DWI case, you had better make sure he knows exactly HOW to fight a Missouri drunk driving charge. Some general practice attorneys do not know the right way to defend someone who is facing drunk driving charges. If you want to be certain you have found the right lawyer, make sure to ask him these questions:
A Pop Quiz For Your Springfield DWI Lawyer:
- Have you fought many Springfield DWI cases before mine? Your DWI lawyer should have loads of experience with drunk driving cases. If he doesn’t, you are at risk of being convicted of a DWI in Missouri. Remember, just because you have been arrested for a Springfield DWI, does not mean you are automatically convicted. A skilled Missouri DWI attorney can get your charges reduced or even dismissed!
- Are your past clients satisfied? Your Springfield DWI lawyer should have defended many cases with a high success rate. If your attorney has never won a case, you should run in the other direction – quickly!
- Do you have training and experience in DUI defense? If you want to find the right lawyer, look for someone who has taken their share of DUI defense classes including courses on field sobriety testing and chemical testing. The more education your Springfield DWI lawyer has, the better.
- Do you just plead guilty for your clients? If your DWI lawyer tells you the best idea is to plead guilty, don’t hire him. The truth is pleading guilty is more expensive than hiring a lawyer! That’s because pleading guilty means you are admitting to your Greene County DWI. And you will be punished. You will likely lose your license and you could end up in jail! A lawyer who just wants you to plead guilty to the charges is not the right attorney for you.
- Are you available to talk to me and answer all my questions? Your Springfield DWI lawyer should be around to talk to you and help alleviate any concerns that you may have about your case. You should have a relationship with you attorney and be able to call or contact him at any time to get an answer.
Remember, you have not been convicted of a Springfield DWI – just arrested and charged. You should not assume you will be punished. The right DWI attorney can save you from harsh penalties that come along with a Missouri DWI conviction. Joseph Passanise has more than 14 years of experience fighting for clients just like you! He has helped many people facing Springfield DWI charges and now he can build you a solid defense. Talk to him today to find out more.
Joseph Passanise not only has the respect of his clients, but his peers also admire his work. He was voted by his peers as a “Super Lawyer” and the 2011 Edition of the Best Lawyers in America for DWI defense. He is a member of the National College for DUI Defense and continues to education himself on new DWI defense techniques. Joseph Passanise has the experience and knowledge you need in a DWI defense attorney. He can help you fight your Springfield DWI charges today. Don’t give up without discussing your defense with Joseph Passanise today.
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
DWI lawyer listings are a paid DWI attorney advertisement and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by an approved or authorized lawyer referral service other than 1.800.DWI.LAWS.