DUI Defense

  Select the following:

  * required fields.

* Zip Code:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Email:
* Phone (no hyphens or spaces):
* Status of the DUI
* Are you currently represented?:
  Notes about your DUI:

Please let me know about DUI auto insurance


Please review our privacy policy.

Find an Ulster County DWI Attorney

What You Should And Should NOT Say When You Are Arrested for a DUI in Ulster County

Do not forget your number one priority after your arrest should be to hire a talented, local DUI attorney!

After a couple of drinks with friends in Kingston, you decide to head towards home in the lovely Mid-Hudson Region of the Hudson Valley. Enjoying the view, you soon realize there is a police car following you. The officer then turns on the sirens and the lights and you pull over to the side of the road. You have no idea what you did wrong but you realize it is a bad idea to be driving because you are soon facing an Ulster County DUI.

DUI laws in New York are not easy on offenders. Therefore, you need to take the matter seriously. Do not do something that will only make your situation worse or you will regret it. You want to ensure that your Ulster County DUI defense attorney can build a strong case for you.

Below are some tips on what you should and should not say to law enforcement with regard to your Ulster County DUI:

The most important step you should take with your DUI is to hire a seasoned Ulster County DUI defense attorney. They will work to have your charges reduced or dismissed altogether. If you have been arrested for a DUI in Ulster County, call and speak with the local, dedicated and experienced lawyers at 1800duilaws.com. They will compete to represent you in your fight!


This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

DWI lawyer listings are a paid DWI attorney advertisement and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by an approved or authorized lawyer referral service other than 1.800.DWI.LAWS.