Philippi, West Virginia DUI attorney, Todd La Neve
|Firm Name:||LA NEVE LAW OFFICES|
117 1/2 Nicholas Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
- 12+ years DUI defense experience
- Over 1200 satisfied DUI clients
- Monthly radio show on WAJR 103.3 on DUI issues
- Quoted in the Clarksburg Exponent-Telegram and the Elkins Inter-Mountain regarding DUI cases
- National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School
- Trained in field sobriety testing
- President and co-founder of the WV DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Inc.
I could not say enough nice things about Mr. LaNeve. He is extremely helpful, courteous, and most of all knowledgeable. He quickly returns calls and/or emails. I felt like he was actually doing the best job he could for me. He kept in touch and kept me informed throughout the case. If you need an excellent attorney and one that has the best interest of the client in mind, then you need Mr. LaNeve. I didn't know that an attorney existed that actually wanted what was best for the client and not just the money. He won my case by presenting knowledgeable facts. He did his research and did an excellent job of presenting the evidence. I give him my highest recommendation! Absolutely fantastic!
Todd La Neve Is absolutely the most professional lawyer Iíve ever worked with. He always kept me informed about the case, and our options, And Great advise on what to do and when, Mr. La Neve earned my trust, I give him the utmost respect, and has represented my case at the highest level. I highly recommend Mr. La Neve.
Mr. La Neve was very professional throughout. He was attentive to my needs and my situation. He is highly regarded as one of the top DUI lawyers in the state of West Virginia and has a reputation for fighting for his clients. I would definitely recommend Todd to family member or a friend.
Youíve been arrested for a Philippi DUI and you are frightened. You are afraid of what will happen to you, your job, your license and your family. All of these are valid concerns. This is a trying time in your life. Because of strict West Virginia DUI laws, you can lose your license and even go to jail. But you donít have to accept this as your fate. If you want to make a smart investment in your future, you will seek out and hire the best Philippi DUI attorney that you can find. Hereís why:
Top Six Reasons You Need to Hire a Barbour County DUI Lawyer Today:
- You could end up in jail. If you plead guilty or hire an inexperienced DUI lawyer, you will be punished for your WV DUI. One possible punishment is jail time, even for a first time offender. Repeat offenders are looking at as much as 3 years behind bars!
- Fines are steep in West Virginia. A repeat offender could be forced to fork over more than $5,000 in fines.
- Your license is at risk right away. According to WV DUI laws, you can lose your license before your trial if you fail to make the proper request to the DMV within 30 days. A skilled Philippi DUI lawyer can help you make this request correctly. Plus, he will protect your license during your criminal trial.
- The police officer may have collected some damaging evidence during your arrest. Police have one thing in mind during a DUI stop Ė they are trying to get as much evidence as possible to make your DUI stick. They will attempt to get you to admit you were drinking. They will try to make you take a field sobriety test and a blood/breath test. They can even lie and tell you that if you cooperate, you could be let off. You will need a skilled Barbour County DUI lawyer to combat the testimony from the police. ††
- You could end up with a criminal record. Maybe this is your first brush with the law, but that doesnít mean the state is going to be lenient. If you are convicted of a West Virginia DUI, you will have a criminal record. Future employers are likely to see your criminal record. It will follow you wherever you go.
- There is shame in a DUI conviction. If you are convicted of a DUI, it will be hard to keep it a secret. Your family, your colleagues, and your friends will know about it. But if you are cleared of a DUI, you wonít have to worry about all this embarrassment. Get help from a WV DUI attorney today to avoid this shame.
There are so many reasons that it is NECESSARY to get professional help if you have been arrested for a Philippi DUI. Donít try fighting your charges alone. Even hiring an inexperienced lawyer is a huge mistake. If you are facing DUI charges, you need to enlist the help of a skilled lawyer who has extensive knowledge of DUI defense. Otherwise, you will likely find yourself convicted of DUI.
This is where Todd La Neve comes in. He has a reputation as one of the best DUI lawyers in the entire state of West Virginia. For more than 12 years, Todd La Neve has been fighting Philippi DUI cases. Talk to one of his 1200 clients and you will hear about how Todd La Neve guided them through the process and made a personal connection with each and every one of them. If you want to know more about how Todd La Neve can help you fight and win your WV DUI case, contact him right away.