West Virginia DUI Attorney Todd La Neve
|Firm Name:||LA NEVE LAW OFFICES|
117 1/2 Nicholas Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
- President and co-founder of the WV DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Inc.
- 12+ years DUI defense experience
- National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School
- Over 1200 satisfied DUI clients
- Trained in field sobriety testing
I have met Todd at numerous seminars and training across the nation. Todd has repeatedly shown the skill and tenacity to be a great DWI defender. His knowledge, trial skills and experience make it clear that he is a professional. I endorse this lawyer's work.
-Leonard Harden, DUI / DWI Attorney in Lancaster, NH - Over 1 year ago
I am very happy to endorse Todd as a true expert and attorney in DUI defense. Unfortunately, what many people facing a DUI donít know is that there are literally hundreds of attorneys in any given area who will handle their DUI. However, maybe only a handful of these attorneys truly know how to defend these complex scientific cases. If you submitted to a blood test, breath test or even standardized field sobriety tests, then you need an attorney who has years of formal training and experience defending these complex cases. Hiring anyone else is usually a recipe for losing. I have known Todd for seven years, and I can assure you he is one of those few attorneys who has a complete understanding of the science necessary to challenge these cases successfully.
-Christopher Cessna, DUI / DWI Attorney in Arvada, CO
When you are facing Wellsburg DUI charges, there are serious consequences. Your life will completely change if you are convicted of a Wellsburg DUI. You will be punished. You might lose your license for an extended period of time. You may have to pay a large fine. You can be sentenced to jail Ė even if this is your first DUI! But you donít have to accept this fate. Getting a skilled WV DUI lawyer on your side right away is the best thing you can do for yourself. But who is the right DUI lawyer? Find out by knowing what questions to ask:
5 Best Questions To Ask a WV DUI Lawyer Before You Hire Him
- How many DUI cases have you successfully defended? A skilled West Virginia drunk driving attorney will have fought and won a large number of cases. This is so important because the more experience your lawyer has, the better chance you have of winning your WV DUI case.
- Do you attend DUI defense seminars or courses on a regular basis? Your lawyer should be keeping up with the latest DUI defense tactics. Being a member of the National College for DUI Defense is important. †
- Do you have experience with DUI defense? DUI defense is a specialized field. Thatís why a general practice attorney with no DUI experience will likely lose your case. You must find a Brooke County DUI lawyer who has a vast knowledge of DUI laws and how to fight them.
- What is your knowledge of chemical testing and field sobriety testing? Your DUI lawyer should know a lot about these tests. They are the key pieces of evidence that will be used against you in your case. Your attorney must know how to combat this evidence, so he can get it thrown out.
- Do you plead guilty for your clients? Pleading guilty is not a good idea. If you plead guilty to a Wellsburg DUI, you will be convicted and you will be punished. Plus, you will be left with thousands of dollars in fines, insurance costs, DUI classes, ignition interlock systems in your car, etc. A skilled Wellsburg DUI lawyer would never plead guilty. He will fight your case.
Your West Virginia DUI is something that wonít disappear. It can, however, ruin your life. This is why it is so important to get the best lawyer on your side immediately. Regardless of what you have heard about Brooke County DUI cases, you can fight and win your DUI case. Finding the right DUI defense attorney will make all the difference.
If you want to find the right lawyer, you can stop searching right now. Todd La Neve is known far and wide as one of the best DUI defense lawyers anywhere. He has more than 12 years of experience fighting Wellsburg DUI cases for folks just like you who are struggling with DUI charges. He has helped more than 1200 clients get the results they were hoping for. Now Todd La Neve is available to help you!
Todd La Neve has the skilled and knowledge of DUI defense because he continues to take advanced level DUI courses, including attending the National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School. He is even the President and co-founder of the WV DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Inc. Staying abreast of the latest DUI defense techniques is something Todd La Neve does on a regular basis. Talk to him today about how he will use his knowledge to build you a winning defense.