Huntington, West Virginia DUI attorney, Todd La Neve
|Firm Name:||LA NEVE LAW OFFICES|
117 1/2 Nicholas Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
- Trained in field sobriety testing
- 12+ years DUI defense experience
- Quoted in the Clarksburg Exponent-Telegram and the Elkins Inter-Mountain regarding DUI cases
- National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School
- Over 1200 satisfied DUI clients
Todd La Neve is a highly skilled DUI defender. I have known him for several years through the National College for DUI Defense. I have talked with him about DUI defense. Like many other attorneys around the country, I call Todd for advice in DUI cases. He is a smart, aggressive and resourceful defender of his clients. I would not hesitate to have Todd represent a member of my own family who had been charged with DUI. If you have a DUI in West Virginia you want Todd on your side.
-Wayne Foote, DUI / DWI Attorney in Bangor, ME
It's not hard to write this endorsement. Good, honest people, like Todd, are easy to endorse and encourage others to trust. I have had the pleasure of knowing Todd for a number of years now, and he has always demonstrated a very firm grasp upon the science and law that the proper practice of DUI defense requires. This is a very rare gift in our craft. I would have no reservation, and would not hesitate a moment, to refer a member of my family to Todd. For myself as a fellow lawyer, this is the greatest endorsement I can give.
-Charles Sifers, DUI / DWI Attorney in Oklahoma City, OK
When you are facing a Huntington DUI, it may seem like the easiest thing to do is give up. But know this – your charges are not going to disappear. If you plead guilty, you will be considered convicted of DUI, and that means you will be punished. Penalties for a WV DUI are extremely serious, not to mention expensive:
Four Reasons Why a Guilty Plea Will Cost You…
- You will have to pay for DUI courses. Many times, a judge will require that you attend DUI education classes after a West Virginia DUI conviction. Guess who is paying for those classes. Certainly not the courts. That money will come out of your pocket.
- You may have to install an ignition interlock device. These systems are placed in your car and you are required to blow into them to get your vehicle to start. There are installation costs, maintenance and monthly fees for an ignition interlock system. You are responsible for all of these fees.
- Your car insurance will skyrocket. After a DUI conviction, most car insurance companies will raise your rates astronomically. If you want to keep driving, you will have to pay these exorbitant costs.
- You will have to pay serious fines. If you are convicted of a West Virginia DUI, you will have to pay some hefty fines, even as a first time offender. It gets worse if you are a repeat offender. Penalties for a third Huntington DUI can be as high as $5,000!
Remember, pleading guilty comes with serious consequences. You are not off the hook if you plead guilty. Any lawyer who tells you this is a good idea is probably not an experienced Huntington DUI lawyer. The right attorney will fight for your rights and will not give up. In the end, pleading guilty can cost more than hiring a skilled Cabell County DUI attorney.
Todd La Neve would never advise you to plead guilty to a Huntington DUI. Instead, he will sit down with you and explain how he will work to fight and win your DUI case. Todd La Neve has more than 12 years of experience arguing DUI cases in and around Cabell County. With 1200+ satisfied clients, Todd La Neve is known far and wide as one of the best DUI lawyers anywhere. Fellow lawyers and clients alike rave about Todd La Neve’s knowledge of DUI laws. He will work to get the best outcome in your Huntington DUI case.
Working to improve his knowledge of DUI defense, Todd La Neve takes courses all the time. He is a member of the National College for DUI Defense. Plus, he is trained in field sobriety testing. Being the best DUI lawyer he can be is important to Todd La Neve. Talk to him today to find out how he can build you a strong defense.