Oak Hill, West Virginia DUI attorney, Todd La Neve
|Firm Name:||LA NEVE LAW OFFICES|
117 1/2 Nicholas Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
- President and co-founder of the WV DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Inc.
- National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School
- Monthly radio show on WAJR 103.3 on DUI issues
- 12+ years DUI defense experience
- Trained in field sobriety testing
Few attorneys are as dedicated and driven as Todd La Neve. He devotes a great deal of time and effort into gaining and expanding the knowledge and skills needed to be an elite DUI defense attorney. His knowledge of the law and science of DUI defense is matched only by his incredible skill as a trial lawyer. His compassion for his clients is matched only by his desire to achieve the absolute best results for them. I am happy and proud to give Mr. La Neve my highest recommendation and endorsement.
-John Thurston, Criminal Defense Attorney in Manhattan, KS
Todd is a highly respected and feared attorney. He puts his clients first and never lets up. He is recognized and consulted nationally for his specialized skills.
-Bruce Edge, DUI / DWI Attorney in Tulsa, OK
Your life just got a whole lot more difficult after your Oak Hill DUI arrest. You have been arrested and now you are left to pick up the pieces. One of the biggest problems you are facing immediately is the fact that you donít have a driverís license. Remember, you will have to deal with a criminal case in which you can go to jail Ė but right now, you must figure out how to get through your day-to-day life without your driverís license. What you may not know is that you can get your license back with the help of a skilled WV DUI attorney. Hereís how:
Saving Your Driverís License in Fayette County
- Request a hearing with the DMV within 30 days of your Oak Hill DUI arrest. If you donít request this hearing within those 30 days, your license will be suspended automatically. If you get help from a WV DUI lawyer, you can make this request on time and you will be able to drive until your hearing.
- Donít get convicted. Your criminal case is separate from your driverís license hearing. What that means is you can have a penalty from the criminal court as well which could include years of license suspensions.
- Get an Oak Hill lawyer to help you. A Fayette County DUI lawyer is not just any old lawyer. This is an attorney who specializes in DUI defense. A regular criminal defense attorney may not understand drunk driving laws and could be the reason you end up convicted Ė and without a license!
- Donít drive with a suspended license. Even if you desperately need something, donít drive if you have a suspended license. If you are pulled over, YOU COULD SPEND TIME IN JAIL if the police officer finds that you are driving with a suspended license!
- Donít try to argue your case yourself. An Oak Hill DUI lawyer knows the laws, and will fight for you, first at your DMV hearing and then during your criminal case. A good West Virginia DUI lawyer will probably be able to save your license so you can continue driving until your criminal case is over.
- Donít drive, even if you are not a West Virginia resident. If you are not from West Virginia, but you got pulled over for DUI in Oak Hill, donít think you are off the hook. If you drive in your home state and you are caught with a suspended license, you will not be able to drive legally again until you return to West Virginia for a hearing.
Saving your license is likely your top priority right now. That makes sense because living without a driverís license is extremely difficult. If you want to make sure you can secure your driverís license after your Oak Hill DUI, then make sure you enlist the help of an experienced West Virginia DUI lawyer immediately.
If you are searching for an Oak Hill DUI lawyer who knows everything there is to know about DUI, you have found him right here. Todd La Neve has more than 12 years of experience fighting DUI cases for 1200+ clients. Not only that, Todd La Neve has a reputation of excellence. He is known all over the country as one of the top DUI lawyers. His peers respect his DUI defense skills. His clients appreciate his extensive knowledge of drunk driving laws in West Virginia. Thanks to Todd La Neve, many of his clients have gotten their charges reduced or even dismissed all together! You can have the benefit of working with Todd La Neve too. He is available to speak with you right now about how he will build you a solid defense. Reach out to Todd La Neve today.