Glenville, West Virginia DUI attorney, Todd La Neve
|Firm Name:||LA NEVE LAW OFFICES|
117 1/2 Nicholas Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
- National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School
- Trained in field sobriety testing
- Quoted in the Clarksburg Exponent-Telegram and the Elkins Inter-Mountain regarding DUI cases
- 12+ years DUI defense experience
- Over 1200 satisfied DUI clients
Mr. La Neve was very professional throughout. He was attentive to my needs and my situation. He is highly regarded as one of the top DUI lawyers in the state of West Virginia and has a reputation for fighting for his clients. I would definitely recommend Todd to family member or a friend.
Endorsement: Todd is one of the top DUI lawyers in the country, and his reputation as such is well known within the legal community. Todd and I have known each other for years and quite frequently I have sought his counsel defending my own DUI clients in Southern California. Call him. He is the lawyer you want defending you for a DUI.
-James Bickford, DUI / DWI Attorney in San Francisco, CA
After you have been arrested for a Glenville DUI, you will have a lot of figure out. First thing you need to consider is that your license is at stake immediately. In order to save your driverís license, you must get help from a skilled Gilmer County DUI lawyer. A knowledgeable DUI lawyer will be able to fight for your license and will work to save you from severe penalties for your Glenville DUI. Donít end up convicted of a DUI, and donít lose your driverís license. You need it Ė hereís why:
Five Reasons You Need to Keep Your West Virginia Driverís License
- You need to keep your job. Without your driverís license, you canít get to work. Whatís going to follow this is that you will likely get fired. As if you donít have enough problems with Glenville DUI charges pending. Donít lose your job, too.
- You canít drive your kids anywhere. It doesnít matter if they need to go to church, a birthday party, school or the doctorís office. If you donít have a license, you can forget getting your kids around. Judges will not be sympathetic.
- You could lose your license for a longer time, even forever. If you are caught driving with a suspended license, you will be punished by a judge. It is highly likely the judge will take your license away for an even longer period of time. Judges are no nonsense.
- You need to get to court. Donít miss a court date. If you do, the judge will penalize you. Without a license, you will need to find an alternative way to get to all your court dates. This is another reason you must request that driverís license hearing within 30 days. If you donít, you will have to figure out how to exist without a license!
- You need to get on with life. A good WV DUI lawyer knows how to make sure you have a car and a license while you are waiting for your trial. Even after your Glenville DUI case is over, there are alternative punishments to a license suspension. It is possible to get an ignition interlock system installed in your vehicle. This way you can still drive legally. A Glenville DUI lawyer will be able to explain all of this to you.
Living without a driverís license is extremely difficult for anyone. But you donít have to suffer. Make sure you follow proper procedure. You can continue driving right now, but you should make sure a skilled Glenville DUI lawyer is advising you on what to do next.
Todd La Neve has more than a decade of experience fighting for folks just like you who are dealing with the repercussions of a Glenville DUI arrest. He knows exactly what you are going through and what you are feeling. Thatís because he has helped more than 1200 people fight the Gilmer County DUI charges against them. Talk to him right away to find out how he can assist you.
Working to improve his skills, Todd La Neve continues to attend DUI defense classes. He is a member of the National College for DUI Defense. Because of his knowledge and his success rate, lawyers all over the country endorse Todd La Neve. He is known far and wide as one of the best DUI attorneys anywhere. If you are facing a Glenville DUI charge and you need help, Todd La Neve is the best DUI defense attorney you can find.