Weston, West Virginia DUI attorney, Todd La Neve
|Firm Name:||LA NEVE LAW OFFICES|
|Address:||PO Box 549
Jane Lew, West Virginia, 26378
- Trained in field sobriety testing
- Monthly radio show on WAJR 103.3 on DUI issues
- National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School
- President and co-founder of the WV DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Inc.
- 12+ years DUI defense experience
I wholeheartedly endorse my fellow DUI Warrior, Todd La Neve. Todd and I met when he received his Certification in the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests many years ago. We became immediate friends because of his character, honesty, dedication, commitment to excellence and his victorious nature. I love Todd like a brother and trust him with my family if need be. Todd has driven up the ladder of success in the national DUI/DWI Defense field because he is absolutely committed to his practice.
-James Balagia, DUI / DWI Attorney in San Antonio, TX
I first met Todd in January 2005 at the Winter seminar for the National College for DUI Defense. Since that time our relationship has grown exponentially personally and professionally. We co-founded the West Virginia DUI Defense Lawyers Association back in 2007. Todd is the one and only DUI defense attorney in this state who possesses not only the same training and experience as myself, but who truly and deeply cares about his work product and the defense provided to the citizen accused. In short, I love him. I respect him. And I so highly recommend him to any and all in need.
-Harley Wagner, DUI / DWI Attorney in Martinsburg, WV
You canít ignore your Weston DUI charges, because they arenít going to go away. In fact, if you donít fight your case, you will be punished. That means losing your license, paying large fines and even going to jail! You donít want to have to deal with these serious repercussions Ė and you donít have to. Instead, fight your Weston DUI charges with the help of a skilled WV DUI lawyer. But hereís the key Ė you must find the right Weston DUI attorney if you want to have a chance at getting your charges reduced or dismissed. Here are the questions you should be asking your lawyer before you hire him:
Top Five Questions You Should Ask Your DUI Lawyer
- Are you educated in DUI defense? The right Weston DUI lawyer should have attended numerous DUI defense courses. He should also be continuing his education and keeping up to date on the latest in DUI defense.
- Are you available to talk to me at any time? You are going through a Weston DUI, you are understandably frightened. Thatís why it is so important that your Lewis County DUI attorney be available to address your concerns whenever they arise.
- Are you planning on pleading guilty for me? Pleading guilty is not the right answer when you are facing Weston DUI charges. If you plead guilty, you will be convicted of DUI. A skilled WV DUI lawyer will not plead guilty, but will fight the charges against you to get the reduced or even dismissed!
- What will you do if my BAC was above the legal limit? An experienced Weston DUI attorney will be able to challenge your BAC results. Even if your BAC was above the legal limit, you can argue the results.
- Will you keep me in the loop about my defense? This is your case. You shouldnít be surprised by anything. Make sure your Weston DUI lawyer keeps your informed of what is going on and what the plans are for your defense.
It is so important to have an experienced Weston DUI lawyer on your side if you want to get the best possible outcome in your case. You should make sure you have found the right lawyer Ė ask the questions above. This is your life and it is necessary for you to have the best attorney fighting for you.
Todd La Neve has been defending folks just like you for more than 12 years. He has helped so many West Virginians who were struggling with pending DUI charges. Using his knowledge and experience, Todd La Neve has more than 1200 satisfied clients who will attest to his abilities as a DUI attorney. In fact, lawyers all over the country have great things to say about Todd La Neveís skills as a DUI lawyer. If you want to have Todd La Neve on your side, contact him right away. He will work to fight your Weston DUI charges.