Welch, West Virginia DUI attorney, Todd La Neve
|Firm Name:||LA NEVE LAW OFFICES|
|Address:||PO Box 549
Jane Lew, West Virginia, 26378
- Trained in field sobriety testing
- Over 1200 satisfied DUI clients
- National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School
- President and co-founder of the WV DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Inc.
- 12+ years DUI defense experience
Mr. La Neve was very professional throughout. He was attentive to my needs and my situation. He is highly regarded as one of the top DUI lawyers in the state of West Virginia and has a reputation for fighting for his clients. I would definitely recommend Todd to family member or a friend.
Todd LaNeve is truly an exceptional advocate for his clients. Todd is always striving to expand his already considerable knowledge of the legal and scientific principles behind DUI defense, and in so doing has become one of the best and most respected DUI defense attorneys in the country. As an attorney in neighboring Pennsylvania, I have had the opportunity to consult with Todd on the occasional case. I can say that in addition to being a tremendous attorney, Todd is also a great person. I have no reservations in giving him my highest recommendation
-Beth Tibbott, DUI / DWI Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
If you are facing Welch DUI charges, you are in serious trouble. Without mincing words, you need to get help. There is really no time to waste. From the moment you are arrested, your driverís license is at risk. Plus, you could go to jail if you are convicted. These are harsh penalties, no doubt about it. But this does not have to be your fate! You can fight back! What you need to do immediately is find the right lawyer Ė a skilled DUI attorney Ė who will build you a winning defense.
General practice attorneys do not always know how to fight DUI cases. In fact, many will just plead out your case and you will walk away convicted of DUI. On the other hand some WV DUI attorneys know exactly what to do to get you the best possible outcome in your case. When you are searching for the right lawyer, you should make sure they can answer all of these questions:
Questions To Ask Your Welch DUI Defense Lawyer
- What can really happen to me, a first time offender, if Iím convicted of a Welch DUI? This is no joke. There are extreme consequences for a West Virginia DUI. In Welch, first time offenders can pay fines of up to $500 plus court fines. You can lose your license and you can even end up in jail for 6 months! First time offenders are not excused and will pay the price if convicted. But remember, a skilled DUI lawyer can help you avoid these harsh punishments.
- What if I am a repeat offender? Consequences for a repeat offender are much more severe. You can lose your license for a long time after a Welch DUI conviction. You can spend 3 years behind bars and pay fines as high as $5,000!
- Is there any hope in defending my case if my blood alcohol content was above the legal limit? Even if your BAC was over .08%, you can still fight and win your WV DUI case. A knowledgeable Welch DUI lawyer knows how to combat that evidence, by attacking when the police officer took your BAC and the equipment he used to obtain it.
- Should I plead guilty? NO! Definitely not. Pleading guilty is the biggest mistake you can make. Remember, if you do plead guilty, it means you will be considered CONVICTED of a Welch DUI. A conviction equals a mark on your permanent record and a punishment of some sort. This isnít a good idea. You should take the time to fight your DUI case. You could walk away with a completely clean record.
- Are there really defenses for DUIs that work? The answer is yes. There are proven defenses that work for most Welch DUI cases. Skilled West Virginia DUI lawyers can fight the charges against you. They will get you the best possible outcome in your case.
Your Welch DUI attorney should be able to answer all of these questions. Whatís more is that he should give you confidence that he can fight your case. Finding the right DUI lawyer is the most important thing you can do for yourself right now.
The Welch DUI lawyer that you need is right here. Todd La Neve has helped thousands of clients during his 12 years as a defense attorney. He will work to build you a winning defense so you can go on with your life. Speak to Todd La Neve today about how he will fight the West Virginia DUI charges against you.
There are extreme penalties that come with a Welch DUI conviction. These punishments will cause some major disturbances in your life. Imagine trying to exist without a driverís license. Or even worse Ė try keeping your job and your family together while you are spending time in jail! Instead of suffering the consequences of a conviction, get help from Welch DUI lawyer Todd La Neve. He has the skills and knowledge that you are looking for. He will do everything he can to help you fight and win your DUI case. Call experienced DUI attorney Todd La Neve now for a free consultation.