Williamson, West Virginia DUI attorney, Todd La Neve
|Firm Name:||LA NEVE LAW OFFICES|
|Address:||PO Box 549
Jane Lew, West Virginia, 26378
- 12+ years DUI defense experience
- Trained in field sobriety testing
- President and co-founder of the WV DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Inc.
- Quoted in the Clarksburg Exponent-Telegram and the Elkins Inter-Mountain regarding DUI cases
- Over 1200 satisfied DUI clients
I could not say enough nice things about Mr. LaNeve. He is extremely helpful, courteous, and most of all knowledgeable. He quickly returns calls and/or emails. I felt like he was actually doing the best job he could for me. He kept in touch and kept me informed throughout the case. If you need an excellent attorney and one that has the best interest of the client in mind, then you need Mr. LaNeve. I didn't know that an attorney existed that actually wanted what was best for the client and not just the money. He won my case by presenting knowledgeable facts. He did his research and did an excellent job of presenting the evidence. I give him my highest recommendation! Absolutely fantastic!
Todd La Neve Is absolutely the most professional lawyer Iíve ever worked with. He always kept me informed about the case, and our options, And Great advise on what to do and when, Mr. La Neve earned my trust, I give him the utmost respect, and has represented my case at the highest level. I highly recommend Mr. La Neve.
Mr. La Neve was very professional throughout. He was attentive to my needs and my situation. He is highly regarded as one of the top DUI lawyers in the state of West Virginia and has a reputation for fighting for his clients. I would definitely recommend Todd to family member or a friend.
You are feeling alone and afraid after your Williamson DUI. Skilled WV DUI lawyers understand this. Thatís because they have worked with thousands of clients just like you who have no experienced with the legal system, yet have now found themselves facing severe consequences after a Williamson DUI arrest. Take a breath. Relax. You can get help! A Williamson DUI attorney can save you from serious punishments and can even help you save your driverís license:
Ways to Save Your Driverís License After A Williamson DUI
- Ask the cop for it back. When you are stopped for a possible Mingo County DUI, unless you are under arrest, you can leave the scene with your license intact. Ask the police officer to return your license. He has to give it back unless he is going to place you under arrest.
- Make the proper request. After a Williamson DUI arrest, you only have a short time -- 30 days -- to request a hearing with the DMV. If you donít make the request on time, you will lose your license until your criminal trial. A skilled Mingo County DUI lawyer can help you make this request on time.
- Cooperate with police. If you agreed to take a blood alcohol test, you will not be penalized. On the other hand, if you refused, you will lose your license for a certain amount of time. This is another reason it is so important to have a good WV DUI attorney working for you. If you didnít submit to a breath or blood test, you will need help getting your license back. If you did take a test, you will need a skilled lawyer to help you fight the charges against you.
- Enlist the help of a knowledgeable Williamson DUI attorney. If you want to have a driverís license after a DUI arrest, you must seek out help from WV DUI attorneys. Without reaching out to a skilled lawyer who specializes in DUI cases, you will have very little chance of recovering your license.
It wonít be easy to live without a driverís license. Your family will suffer as well. Instead of giving up and handing over your driverís license, fight back with the help of a skilled Williamson DUI lawyer. West Virginia DUI lawyers have worked on so many cases just like yours. They have fought for and won back clientsí driverís licenses time and time again. The right DUI lawyer can help you save your license and stay out of jail.
Williamson DUI lawyer Todd La Neve has more than 12 years of experience fighting drunk driving cases all over West Virginia. He has helped 1200+ with their DUI troubles and now he is available to help make your Williamson DUI charges go away. Itís so important to make the right move and get help from a skilled DUI lawyer like Todd La Neve right away.
Todd La Neve has so much experience fighting DUI cases. He makes sure to stay up to date on the latest techniques in DUI defense. Speak with him right away. Working with Todd La Neve will make a huge difference in the outcome of your case.