This is not my city link

Find a Coffee County DUI Lawyer

FAQs about Coffee County DUI Laws and Your Alabama DUI Arrest

Can I still drive?

You can save your driver's license by contacting the Department of Public Safety within 10 days of your Alabama DUI arrest to schedule your administrative hearing. If your license does get suspended, you can petition to apply for a restricted license which will allow you to drive to work or school. You may also need to install an ignition interlock device.

What happens if I am arrested for an Elba DUI and I'm under 21?

If your BAC level was .079 or under, your license can get suspended for 30 days. If your BAC was .08 or higher, you will have the same penalties as a first time offense in Alabama.

What happens if I am arrested for a DUI out of state?

If you have been arrested for a DUI outside of the state of Alabama, you must take care of the DUI in whichever state you were arrested. To find an attorney in a state outside of Alabama, click here.

What will happen to my auto insurance?

Your auto insurance rates can dramatically increase or your insurance carrier can drop you altogether. For help with auto insurance after a DUI arrest in Enterprise or elsewhere in Coffee County, please click here.

What happens if I miss my court date?

It's important to remember your court date. Try as best you can to not forget. Technically, the judge can issue a warrant for your arrest. There are times the judge can be lenient if you miss one court date. However, you can find yourself in a lot of trouble if you continually fail to appear.

 County Courthouses

Image of Coffee County Courthouse in Elba via Wikipedia


200 Buford St.
Elba, AL 36323

View Larger Map


99 Edwards Street
Enterprise, AL 36330

View Larger Map


DISCLAIMER: No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.

DUI lawyer listings are a paid DUI attorney advertisement and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by an approved or authorized lawyer referral service other than 1.800.DUI.LAWS.

 (800) 384-5297

Find an Attorney

*Up to 3 attorneys will contact you

Privacy policy